SMP Minecraft Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMP Minecraft Server

Forum for an SMP Minecraft Server.

2 posters

City walk through

Lupey22
    Lupey22

City walk through Empty City walk through

Post  Lupey22 Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:25 am

This is a video Rehasher put together to show off the city, it covers most areas, but there is still much more! So you'll just have to log in to see it all.

Rehasher
    Rehasher

City walk through Empty Re: City walk through

Post  Rehasher Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:31 am

Nice, I see you got the embedded video code working :p
    You should edit the minecraft forums post with this, if it isn't too much trouble.
    Lupey22
    Lupey22

Post  Lupey22 Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:27 am

I did the exact same thing on here as I tried on the official forums, but they were just not nice and it wouldn't work.

On a side note, for the IP request thread, I was thinking we should edit to say something to the extent of starting a new thread for each person with their name as the subject, for that one thread alone is already getting exceptionally long.
    Rehasher
    Rehasher

Post  Rehasher Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:38 am

(Moving this thread to Server Rules/Info)

1. I replied to the Minecraft Forum thread with an embedded video, I know how to do it now :p.

2. That's how I intended it to be used, but it ended up the way it is. I'll add it.

When you're back from school, I have a rephrased version of the post for the Minecraft forums, and a start on the second city that.....yeah......you need to see this shit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:37 am