SMP Minecraft Server

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SMP Minecraft Server

Forum for an SMP Minecraft Server.

Mining and Spelunking

Rehasher
    Rehasher

Mining and Spelunking Empty Mining and Spelunking

Post  Rehasher Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:09 am

MINING/SPELUNKING

• When mining above ground for common materials (Stone, coal, iron) try not to scar the land too obviously. We’d like to keep it visually pleasing. There is a “Community Mine” available for anyone to use located inside the city next to the smelting/storage area. You may mine anywhere in here, and any materials you find are yours.

• While exploring caves by yourself is acceptable, we’d appreciate you inviting others to come along to share materials.

• When you/your group discovers or finishes a cave, please leave a sign of some sort to notify others that it has been claimed. A sign with your group members names on it will suffice.

• If “spelunking” in a group, the rules you agree to are the ones that apply. If you make your own group, you can make your own rules. There is normal spelunking and then “expeditions”. Spelunking is your average mining. Explore the cave, mine the materials while trying to survive. Dying leaves no real consequence (other than loss of materials). “Expeditions” are slightly different. The mining and exploring is typically the same but if you’re killed (falling down pits, cave-ins, hostile mobs, lava, drowning) you MAY NOT return to the group. The point of this “mode” is to work together and help each other out.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:23 am